Return to Campus
As we continue our phased approach to return to campus, the health and wellness of students and staff is our highest priority. Please use the webpage below to find specific services’ contact information and hours. We are offering more face-to-face classes, in addition to online and remote synchronous; it is important to review class notes while registering to confirm chosen modality.
To ensure the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff, the following safety protocols will be in place:
- Face coverings strongly encouraged
- Daily health screening, including a temperature check, upon arrival at the campus. (Screenings will take place at the Library, Cyber Café - NLIB)
- Sneeze guards and Plexiglas barrier installations will be used in high-frequency visitor areas and classrooms, touchless technology will be used where possible.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols will be in place.
Parking - To minimize traffic flow on campus during this time, parking will be available in Lot 7.
WIFI available in parking Lot 3. Find a campus map here
Food Service – Although The Cyber Café and the cafeteria are closed, there is food available at the Food Pantry, the NLC Bookstore, and vending machines across campus. Refillable water stations, soda machines are open. Please plan accordingly.
|Pay for Classes||Contact Us|
|Return to Campus Guides|
Student Success Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
July 26 – July 30:
Monday – Thursday 8:00am -7:00pm
Friday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
August 2 – August 28:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am –7:00 pm
Friday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am – 1:00pm
*Financial Aid and Business office (Payments) open at 8:00 am.
Department Contact Information & Virtual Drop-In Times:
Student Success Department Contact Information
If you need assistance, contact the departments below.
On-Campus Drop-In Hours
July 26-July 30
August 2 – August 28
|Tuesday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday 9:00am – 12:00pm|
|Thursday: 2: 00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
If you would like to make an appointment for an NLC Virtual Student ID, please e-mail the Office of Student Life at the following email, email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
For AlamoPROMISE steps, deadlines, and eligibility requirements, or to register for a virtual drop-in session, visit the AlamoPROMISE webpage
Bookstore hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 10 am - 3 pm. Must email or call.
All purchases and rentals can be bought in three ways:
- Online through www.nlc-shop.com.
Allow 2-5 business days on orders. Digital textbooks will be delivered immediately.
- On-campus at the following times:
Mondays and Thursdays 10:00 am- 3:00 pm
No more than 5 students at one time and no more than 15 minutes.
- Curbside Instructions:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
E-mail the bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-486-5449 to schedule a time
Northeast Lakeview College Information Technology has laptops and hotspots available for loan to students. Students can initiate a request by calling the Help Desk (210-486-5777 - Option 3) or by completing the following form:
Students calling the Help Desk will have their information verified, including registration, and a curbside pick-up will be scheduled.
Students submitting a request by an online form will receive a call from IT within 24 hrs. to schedule a curbside pick-up.
Students MUST be registered for the semester in which they are requesting the device to qualify for device check-out.
Alamo Colleges Students have access to free and low-cost technology: Internet, Laptops, Desktops, For a list of external resources, visit https://www.everyoneon.org/find-offers
- Library Quiet Study Space - Open Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Open to students, faculty, and staff. CDC protocols are being followed. Please obtain your wellness wristband before coming to the Library.
- Use the Library doors facing Academic and CATE buildings to enter the Library.
- The Library will remain closed to the general public.
- Curbside Service for library materials will be available by appointment Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- The Book Drop is open for the summer to accept all returning library and ILL materials.
- The Library's computer lab is closed. Please use the labs in NLIB 124 or ACA 101.
- The book stacks and study rooms will remain unavailable.
Library Hours of Virtual Operations:
- Virtual Reference Desk (VRD) hours will be Monday through Thursday, 7 am - 7 pm. Closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Mon & Thurs, 9 am – 3 pm
- By appointment only – book one with a friend!
- See instructions here
- Tues & Wed, 9 am – 3 pm
- Mon-Thurs evenings, 3-7 pm
- Face-to-face help with a live person in:
We continue to offer remote services, please visit COVID-19 Student Resources for contact information.
Committed to STUDENTS FIRST, the health and safety of our Northeast Lakeview College community is our priority. We continue to follow CDC, local, and state guidelines.
Classes will be offered in the following formats:
Synchronous instruction (live class meetings at scheduled class days and times), using technology-enhanced and fully interactive learning. It offers the benefits of face-to-face instruction while maximizing social distancing efforts. Remote instruction will take place via ZOOM, Canvas, and additional remote-access tools.
(Fully Distance Education) courses delivered entirely online in an asynchronous format.
This page will continue to be updated. Please continue to check back with us for the most up-to-date information on services and classes.