SAC Victory Center - NOW OPEN!!
Welcome to the SAC Victory Center!
Victory Center is OPEN for Face to Face services!!
SAC-VA serves all Military Affiliated students at San Antonio College - including Active Service Members, Guard, Reserve, Veterans and all family members.
Face to Face Advising and Virtual Advising Appointments
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Face to Face and Virtual Advising Walk-ins
Tuesday and Friday
ADDITIONALLY, ALL VICTORY CENTER SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE OFFERED REMOTELY IN ADDITION TO BEING AVAILABLE FACE-TO-FACE
Please visit the SAC-VA webpage for more information.
The Victory Center at San Antonio College is a $7.6 million facility which opened in May 2018 to serve veterans, active duty military, and their families.
The Center is located on on the corner of N. Main Ave. and Dewey St.
- Academic Advising
- Education Benefit Certification
- VA Education Benefits
- VA Vocational Rehabilitation
- Hazlewood Exemption
- Tuition Assistance
- Transition and Career Center (TRAC)
- Student Lounge (Den) - not available at this time
- Tutoring Center (English and Math)
- Veteran Disability Claims Assistance
- VA-Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (VITAL) Case management services
- Pink Berets (specializing in Women Veterans)
- Birdwell Foundation PTSD Life Coaching and Support Group
- VetSuccess on Campus Counselor (VSOC) - 100% remote until further notice
In addition to the many services offered in the SAC Victory Center, several offices/department are housed in the Center. For more information about the offices, click on the buttons below.
For more information or to reserve space at the Victory Center, please contact email@example.com or 210-486-0111.