The Office of Information Technology will provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, to facilitate the College missions as it applies to the management, teaching, learning, and community service.
The district programming staff develops, configure and maintains the following Enterprise Systems to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Banner - Main Enterprise system supporting HR, Finance, Financial Aid and Student Admissions, Registration, Records
- ACES Portal - Primary Web Based access point for Students, Employees and Faculty
- TREx Application - High School Transcript Management System
- TSI Testing - Student Assessment Testing
- Alamo Colleges – Mobile Apps
- Alamo GPS – Using Scribe to set students course requirements and degree information.
- Ad Astra – Room / Event Scheduling
- Digital Documents – Documents Management Systems
- Grade First
- Argos / Form Fusion
Onsite Oracle and SQL database administration services for Enterprise and locally hosted systems.
- Backup configuration
Report Development Services
Development of enterprise level reports utilizing the Argos reporting tool. Close coordination with CSI, State Reporting and Institutional Research to ensure data integrity and consistency.
System platform maintenance, hardware, diagnostics, monitoring and upgrading to maintain or improve system performance, reliability, and scalability. This includes the following:
- Operating System upgrades
- Application Configuration
- Application Upgrade installation
- System Patches
- Disaster Recovery services
- System performance monitoring