Application Deadline for SGA
Add to Calendar
Application for the 2017-2018 Student Government Association
DEADLINE TO TURN IN APPLICATION IS OCTOBER 13TH
Do you want to be a part of an organization that gets things done? Do you want to make a difference at Northwest Vista College and help your fellow students? Then apply for the Student Government Association today!
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher and be in good standing with the college
- Maintain a minimum course load of six semester hours
- Must participate in required leadership, conflict resolution and other trainings
- Must regularly attend Student Government Association events and fulfill the responsibilities as stated in the constitution
- Candidates for President and Vice President must have previously served in the Student Government Association to be eligible
- Complete and submit application and related materials by deadline date
- Provide two letters of recommendation (one must be from a faculty or staff member).
- Provide a brief biography of yourself
Applications for office for the 2017-2018 Student Government Association should be emailed to the Elections Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for application: SGA 2017 Application