Welcome to the Alamo Colleges District!
If at any time you require assistance or have questions, please contact our Military Support Team at email@example.com.
Get More for Less:
Our affordability extends the value of both TA and Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) funding.
Cost of Attendance
Tuition & Fees (DoD funded students see below)
Paying for College (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
Consumer Information (Financial Aid Shopping Sheets)
Financial Services at our Colleges
If you would like assistance using or understanding any of the tools above, please contact your college Advisor or our installation site representative.
The Choice is Yours:
The Alamo Colleges have a vast selection of degree and certificate options.
Free College Placement Skills Training (online)
Free Math, Reading and Writing Reviews and Test Prep
Schedule of Classes
Career and Placement Center
General Enrollment Process (non-Military/Veterans)
Military Enrollment Process
Continuing Education/Workforce Opportunities
DoD Funded (TA and MyCAA) Tuition Rates
Department of Defense Funded Students (TA/MyCAA) have been approved for the following rates:
Northwest Vista College DoD Rate 2017-2018
Palo Alto College DoD Rate 2017-2018
St. Philip's College DoD Rate 2017-2018
San Antonio College DoD Rate 2017-2018
Questions regarding special tuition charges may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Tuition Assistance (TA)
Veterans Education Benefits (VA)
Military Spouse Financial Assistance (MyCAA)
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Paying for Courses & Payment Deadlines:
Students must be paid in full, enrolled in a payment plan or have an approved payment extension* by the payment deadline to avoid being dropped from all courses.
- Payment DEADLINES
- Three main semesters per year; Fall, Spring, Summer
- Some semesters include additional parts of term which begin later, such as Start II, Flex II, etc.
- During a payment deadline, payment is due for all courses in the entire semester, regardless of when they begin
Payment by TA or MyCAA
- Students with approved TA or MyCAA funding must submit documents for processing
- Approved TA/MyCAA forms may be submitted by email to email@example.com or in person to the college Bursar/Business Office
- All information on TA/MyCAA documents must be correct
- Forms with incorrect information will not be accepted
- PAYMENT EXTENSIONS for students with pending TA or MyCAA funding*
- Occasionally payment deadlines occur before you are eligible to request TA/MyCAA or before your funds are approved
- Payment extensions may be granted until the last payment deadline before semester start
- Payment Extension Request*
Payment extensions are not processed on holidays or weekends
Students may opt for a traditional installment plan option to secure their courses through their student account
- Students are responsible for paying all charges not covered by TA or MyCAA by the payment deadline
- Payments by credit, debit or check are made through your student account
- Cash payments are made in person at the college Bursar/Business Office
- Students are responsible for ensuring financial aid (if awarded) is applied
Refunds and Billing:
Students are responsible for understanding implications of schedule changes, to include adds, drops and withdrawals and their effect on student accounts. Students are responsible for all charges incurred, including those not covered by TA/MyCAA and/or resulting from the return of unearned TA/MyCAA funds.
Questions regarding schedule changes and TA/MyCAA billing should be discussed with the individual's service or MyCAA before changes are made.
Return of Unearned TA/MyCAA refund policy
Student Refund Schedule
Texas Benefits & Programs for Military & Veterans:
Be aware of benefits and programs available to you.
Good Samaritan Veterans Outreach and Transition Center: provides free services to Veteran's and their families regardless of affiliation with St. Philip's College.
Military and Veteran Benefits in Texas
College for all Texans
Texas Veterans Commission