Application Process to Teach Dual Credit Classes
San Antonio College
Academic disciplines require a Master's degree in the teaching discipline or Master's degree with at least 18 hours in the teaching discipline. CTE disciplines may require a Bachelor's or Associate degree.
1. Go to
2. Click FACULTY
3. Click SEARCH JOB POSTINGS (use the click here for more to list all jobs)
- Complete the
field with the correct requisition number listed
on the requisitions page.
- Click on the Faculty Instructor position for which you are applying
- Once it comes up, click Apply Now
- Complete all appropriate fields on all pages. Be sure to provide an email address. Complete fields for every college attended/degree earned, and fields for all pertinent work experience. Save and confirm at end.
- Answer any supplemental questions that come up
Scan and upload/attach all college transcripts to your application
. They must be official transcripts.
5. Upload/attach an updated resume
6. Click SUBMIT APPLICATION
7. CONFIRM application
Applicants will also need to submit 2 sets of sealed
Official (Graduate) Transcripts
to the Dual Credit office, either by mail or email.
TRANSCRIPTS MUST COME FROM YOUR INSTITUTION TO OURS, NOT FROM THE STUDENT
San Antonio College
Dual Credit office-FAC 230
1819 N Main, San Antonio, TX 78212
Email must be sent from the University to our Department
The department chair will review your credentials and likely call you for an interview.
8. Human Resources will send you an email that indicates that you are to complete a Criminal Background Check form (attached to the email). Once you complete that form, email/fax/mail it back to HR
as soon as possible
9. Once the Criminal Background Check has been successful, you will be asked to go to HR downtown to complete the necessary employment forms.
10. A mandatory drug test will also be required by the HR department upon hiring.
Now your application is complete. You will be hearing from your Dual Credit liaison soon.
Thank you for your interest in teaching at San Antonio College!
Dual Credit Requisitions Page
Please list the Dual Credit requisition number tied to the department for which you are applying. Please do not apply for the general faculty positions listed for the college adjuncts.
All Dual Credit positions are listed below:
- REQ2961-Dual Credit Biology
- REQ2965-Dual Credit Speech
- REQ2962-Dual Credit Criminal Justice
- REQ2958-DC Child Development
- REQ2959-DC Allied Health
- REQ2960-Dual Credit English
- REQ2963-Dual Credit History
- REQ2964-Dual Credit Art
- REQ2661-Dual Credit Math
- REQ2957-Dual Credit German
- REQ2711-Dual Credit Comp. Info Systems
- REQ2977-Dual Credit Government
- REQ3022-Dual Credit Spanish
- REQ3023-Dual Credit Chemistry
- REQ3109-Dual Credit Public Administration
- REQ3263-Dual Credit Drama
- REQ3409-Dual Credit Anthropology