Organization-based incentive programs offer students the following benefits.
- They provide financial support to their students in order to help reduce the cost of attending college
- These programs can make it easier to line up post-college employment. Programs for students still in school provide experience that future employers seek in a resume.
- They provide financial aid in the form of free or reduced tuition.
- College debt can limit choices after school. Organization-based incentive programs can give students the freedom that comes with being debt free in exchange for a relatively short period of service.
- They allow students to explore fields of interest covered by the programs.
The Alamo Colleges has partnered with the organizations below. To be considered, applicants should apply through the specific program webpage.
Public Allies San Antonio