Fiesta Medal Contest 2019
Northeast Lakeview College
“2019 Fiesta medal” Design Contest
Rules, Guidelines, and Submission
Be creative and design the Northeast Lakeview College Fiesta medal design. All designs meeting the minimum eligibility criteria and guidelines will be considered. One entry will be selected to be used for the official 2019 Northeast Lakeview College Fiesta medal and one entry will be selected as the runner-up.
Contest Entry cannot include:
(a) content that violates any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademark rights; (b) or conflict with another design of one of the other colleges and universities; (c) defamatory language; (d) threatening language; (e) language that is sexually explicit, obscene, or indecent; (f) language that promotes alcohol, tobacco, or drug use. Northeast Lakeview College reserves the right to disqualify entries at their discretion at any time.
- Entry must include a front design and be submitted online using ( .eps or .ai vector format) and be no smaller than 2 inches in diameter)
- Design must include the college name (Northeast Lakeview College), Year (2019), and phrase (Student First) ; or some combination thereof
- The design must not be more than three color process
- The design must the artist’s own original artwork
- The following background information is required for submissions:
- First and last name
- Banner ID
- College email address
- Overall quality and creativity in interpreting the subject matter for a coin
- Appropriate use of symbolism
- Clarity of idea and communication
- Appropriate level of detail for the scale and material of coins and medals
- Good design sense, composition and balance of space
- Effective incorporation of required text
Eligibility & Disclaimer:
- Contest is open to all NLC employees students currently attending NLC. No purchase necessary to win. Only one entry per person. Any attempt by a person to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law. Winner’s name and entry will be publicized in college and external media outlets. Online form must be filled out in its entirety to be valid. By submitting an entry into this design contest, I agree to release the design to Northeast Lakeview College and I understand that modifications or adjustments to design are possible to fit final manufacturer specifications.
- Participants give Northeast Lakeview College, for the expressed purpose of promoting Northeast Lakeview College's programs and opportunities, the right and permission with respect to the submitted design, to use, reuse, publish and modify the design, whole or in part, in any medium.
- Participants release and discharge Northeast Lakeview College from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photo and caption, including any and all claims for libel.
Submissions to the The “2019 Northeast Lakeview College Fiesta medal” contest will be accepted: November 1 - November 30, 2018(11:59pm).
Entry verifications December 1-3, 2018
Final selection made and announcement made: on or before December 10, 2018
How the Winner will be Selected:
Entries will be reviewed by a committee of students and college officials and finalist(s) will be forwarded to the Northeast Lakeview College Executive Team for final selection. If no entry is suitable, then the contest will be closed and no winner announced.
The grand-prize winner whose design will be used on the official 2019 NLC Fiesta medal will receive an gift card.
Questions on the “2019 NLC Fiesta medal’ can be directed to the Northeast Lakeview College Public Relations Office at email@example.com or 210-486-5470