Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Reskilling Program
Providing last dollar funding* to students in high-value workforce credential and undergraduate degree programs. Open to students intending to enroll in the following eligible programs available at NLC:
- Business Management
- Computer Programming
- Computer Support Specialist
- Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Network Administrator
- Computer Science
- Network Administration Technology
- Cyber Defense
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
*Student must meet eligibility requirements and be on track to complete an Associate degree or certificate by December 31, 2021.
- Documented commitment to the program (i.e. program admission)
- On track to complete by the end of the Fall 2021 semester
- Eligible for in-state tuition
- Have filed a FAFSA.
- Demonstrate financial need and are eligible for Title IV aid.
- Student is a returning or transfer who has not been enrolled in an institution of higher education since August 1, 2020.
Availability of Funds
- Funds will be awarded through the Office of Financial Aid and will cover tuition and fees as last-dollar support (i.e. after exhaustion of financial aid).
- Funds will be available for the Spring, Summer, and Fall 2021 semesters.
- The grant period ends on December 31, 2021.
- Funds available until the grant period ends or all dollars have been awarded.
- Maximum total award is $2500 per student, per semester.
NLC Career Services
Funding made available through grant dollars from The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Reskilling Program.