Group Advising is required for:
Transfer and returning students with more than 15 earned college semester hours but less than 42 earned college semester hours.
- Returning Students
- Transfers with less than 42 credit hours
- Students requiring assistance navigating the ACES registration system
Group Advising provides students with the opportunity to:
- Understand Northeast Lakeview College and SAC at NLC
- Increase awareness of Student Services
- Increase awareness of Transfer planning vs. Degree completion with the Alamo Colleges District
- Understand College level Placement (Group Advising Card overview)
- Complete Registration and Payment
Group Advising Sessions are held in the Student Commons Building (STCM, Building 300): Students will need to check-in at the Welcome Center desk and will be required to present a Photo ID. All sessions are by appointment.