Appointment Based Advising
Appointment advising provides a flexible approach to intrusive advising which allows the student to receive quality advising through walk-in and/or appointments. Allocation of advising personnel can be better managed and planned via the appointment process resulting in student engagement.
Schedule an appointment through your ACES portal (Navigate.)*
Appointments are not available in the months of June, July, and August. Advisors are available on campus or via Zoom for drop-ins.
*If you are using an Apple/MAC device, choose Chrome as your browser to make appointments in NAVIGATE.
Appointments are not available in the months of June, July and August. Advisors are available on campus or via Zoom for drop-ins.
Appointment Services Available:
- Degree audit
- Advising PIN
- Dropping a course process/advising
- Graduation application
- Transfer Information
- Academic Probation/ Academic Dismissal Advising
- Financial Aid appeals for currently enrolled students
- Course subs/ Transfer equivalency
- Developmental Education registration
*During Early Registration (November and April), the department will use a combination of walk-in and appointment-based services.
(No appointment needed)
During peak registration, we will operate under a walk-in basis protocol. Please see WALK-IN PROTOCOL below.
- Change of Major/Primary Institution
- Registration Assistance
- General Program Information
- Financial Aid Appeal for former students
- Academic Dismissal Petition Process for former students
- Early Alert Advising for Non-NLC Students
- Crisis Advising (for students who have special needs that require an advisor)