Date: October 10, 2019
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Location: STCM Cafeteria
- College, Northeast Lakeview College, Calendar, Faculty & Staff, Students
RSVP with the student activities office.
If you are interested in participating in the Salsa Competition, please see the following rules for the competition:
- All entrants must prepare a minimum of __1 quart___ of salsa for the event; this will be used for judging, and the remainder will be used for public tasting.
- Store-bought salsa will be disqualified from the competition.
- All entrants must submit recipes and ingredients used for the preparation of salsa and submitted to the Student Activities office by Wednesday, October 9 by 5:00 pm.
- All entrants must have their salsa delivered no later than Wed. October 9th by 5:00 pm in STCM 131.
- All entrants are responsible for bringing their own containers of prepared salsa.
Judging and Awards
- Audience participants will taste and judge salsa based on aroma, consistency, color, and taste.
- Judging will begin from 11 am until 12:45 pm on Thursday, October 10th in the STCM Cafeteria.
- One ballot per person.
- The first-place winner will be announced at the end of the event, and a NLC Swag Bag will be awarded to the winner by Friday, October 11, 2019, entrants do not have to be present to win.
- All results are final and binding.
- The NLC Student Activities office reserves the right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules.
If you have any questions please contact Chastity Richmond, SDEV Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.