Date: December 9, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- College, Northeast Lakeview College, Calendar, Featured, Students
A one-stop enrollment event for students to get registered for Spring
Get assistance on-site with completing all the enrollment steps
- Apply Texas application(recommend complete prior to attending Enrollment Express Event)
- High School transcript
- FAFSA (optional but recommended)
- Alamo ENROLL Modules in ACES
- TSI Exam (unless exempt)
- New Student Orientation
Arrive on campus a little early to allow time to park (free parking in student lots) and stop by the Cyber Café in the Library for temperature checks and wristband collection.
Then you can head over to the Student Commons Building for enrollment step assistance. Campus map found here: https://www.alamo.edu/nlc/about-NLC/our-college/maps/interactive-map/
Items to bring to assist with completing enrollment steps:
- Sealed official transcripts, final High School, and/or most recent college.
- Bacterial meningitis shot record (if needed) for assistance uploading.
- 2020 Tax documents, student and/or parents if you need to visit with our Financial Aid office.