UPDATE to the START of the Fall 2021 semester
Face coverings strongly encouraged
Daily health check, including a temperature check, upon arrival at the campus.
Temperature Checks will take place at the Library, Cyber Café - NLIB, and Career Tech - CATE.
- Scheduled Face-to-Face and Hybrid courses will resume on-site in accordance with the Fall schedule.
- Essential student support will be offered both on-site and remotely.
- Please sign-up in advance of your testing date using the online form
- Please bring a copy of your QR code when you arrive for testing
|Parking - To minimize traffic flow on campus during this time, parking will be available in Lots 5, 6, and 7.|
|WIFI is available in Parking Lot 3 and 7. Find a campus map here|
|Computer labs (NLIB 237, ACA1 101) will be open to assists students who may need technology support|
Food Service – The Cybercafe (located in the Library Building) is now open. Grab & Go items like sandwiches, chips, drinks, etc. are available. No hot foodservice and cash only at this time.
Food is also available at the Food Pantry, and vending machines across campus. Refillable water stations, soda machines are open.
To ensure the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff, the following safety protocols will be in place:
- Face coverings strongly encouraged
- Daily health screening, including a temperature check, upon arrival at the campus. (Screenings will take place at the Library, Cyber Café - NLIB)
- Sneeze guards and Plexiglas barrier installations will be used in high-frequency visitor areas and classrooms, touchless technology will be used where possible.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols will be in place.