Summer Hours and Services
Classes will be offered in the following formats:
Synchronous instruction (live class meetings at scheduled class days and times), using technology-enhanced and fully interactive learning. It offers the benefits of face-to-face instruction while maximizing social distancing efforts. Remote instruction will take place via ZOOM, Canvas, and additional remote-access tools.
(Fully Distance Education) courses delivered entirely online in an asynchronous format.
The following Student Success services will be provided On-site Welcome Center/Onboarding/Admissions
- Welcome Center/Onboarding/Admissions
- Financial Aid & Business Office
- Testing Services
- Academic Advising
- Advocacy Center
- Other essential services as appropriate, such as VA, DSS, Counseling, & International Students
Summer Hours and Services
- Monday –Thursday on-campus schedule
- No evening classes scheduled on campus
- To view a complete list of summer courses, visit here
- Library Quiet Study Space - Open Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Open to students, faculty, and staff. CDC protocols are being followed. Please obtain your wellness wristband before coming to the Library.
- Use the Library doors facing Academic and CATE buildings to enter the Library.
- The Library will remain closed to the general public.
- The Library's computer lab is closed. Please use the labs in NLIB 124 or ACA 101.
- Virtual Reference Desk (VRD) hours will be Monday through Thursday, 7 am - 7 pm.
- Curbside Service for library materials will be available by appointment Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- The Book Drop is open for the summer to accept all returning library and ILL materials.
- The book stacks and study rooms will remain unavailable.
- 4 day work week, 8:00 am-7:00 pm, the last appointment at 6:00 pm.
- On-site services will be provided Monday through Thursday 7:30 am- 7:00 pm (last student at 6:00 pm)
- Onsite Financial Aid and Business Office (Payments) are open 8:00 am-7:00 pm
- All Student Success Services will also continue to be provided remotely
Monday - Thursday
- NLIB 124: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- ACA1 101 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
The following safety protocols will continue to be in place at Northeast Lakeview College
- Face coverings strongly encouraged.
- Daily health screening, including a temperature check, upon arrival at the campus. (Screenings will take place in the Library Café - NLIB)
- Sneeze guards and Plexiglas barrier installations will be used in high-frequency visitor areas and classrooms, touchless technology will be used where possible.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols will be in place.