Enrollment is limited in all of our camps/classes to ensure a quality learning experience for everyone involved.
We encourage you to register early.
How to Register:
Choose your classes and then pay for them by visiting the link below:
- Choose Classes and Make Payments through MarketPlace
(page may take a few seconds to load)
Please keep in mind, Registration Forms may be submitted in advance; however, ENROLLMENT IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. You will receive confirmation of payment via email.
MULTIPLE CAMP REGISTRATIONS FOR EACH PARTICIPANT:
A student may purchase several weeks of camps (or classes) in one-transaction, OR may purchase camps/classes individually week-to-week. All camps/classes have a limited number of seats and may fill quickly!
Registration and payment for each camp/class will close at midnight on the Monday prior to start date.
Tuition includes a $25 non-refundable processing fee.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION INFORMATION:
Any registration cancellation prior to the 1st day of camp/class will receive a refund minus the non-refundable fee.
Registration cancellations on the 1st day of camp (or thereafter) do not qualify for any refund. Camps/classes canceled by the College due to low enrollment are eligible for 100% refund.
Payment must be made/received at least 1 week BEFORE camp/class start date.
Download the NVC Community Education Registration Form to your computer.
- Clicking on the link will download the file to your Downloads folder.
- You can also right-click the link and choose Download Linked File Asto save it to a specific folder on your computer.
- Open the file.
- Key data in all required fields to complete the form
- Save the file Adobe Acrobat Reader by going to File>Save As.
- Assign a new name for saving to your computer (add the participant's initials at the end of the file, e.g. if your child's name is John William Smith, save the file as "form-registration-jws.pdf").
Attach the new file (e.g. form-registration-jws.pdf) to an email.
Send the email to this address: NVC-CMNTY@alamo.edu.
- If you are unable to email the form, you can print it out and bring it with you to the college.
- Our office is located at Northwest Vista College, 3535 N Ellison Drive, Mountain Laurel Hall (MLH) room 234. For more information on getting to the college and finding your way around, click here for DRIVING DIRECTIONS (how to get here) and click here for a COLLEGE MAP (how to find your way around once you're here).
CAMP DROP OFF / PICK-UP LOCATION
All camps take place on our beautiful Northwest Vista College campus at 3535 N. Ellison Drive, San Antonio, TX 78251.
Drop off/Pick up: Pecan Hall (PH) Room 101
Office of Community Education Staff: Mountain Laurel Hall (MLH) room 234.
Doors open at 7:30 am for before camp drop off and after care pick-up as late as 5:30 pm in Pecan Hall (PH) room 101.
- College location map (driving directions to get to the college)
- College campus map (finding your way around the college)
No parking permit is necessary in order to park on the Northwest Vista College campus. You are welcome to park anywhere you can locate a legal parking space.
For general questions about the summer camp program, please call the Office of Community Education at 210-486-4907 or 210-486-4407.
Northwest Vista College Community Education offers various summer camps/classes for youth ages 6-18 and grades 1-12.
Camps begin at 8:30am and end at 4:30pm. Drop-off and pick-up takes place in Pecan Hall (PH) room 101.
We do offer before and after care for campers for an additional fee.
Early drop off time is between 7:30am - 8:15am for $5.00 per week/per child.
Late pick-up is between 4:45pm - 5:30pm for $5.00 per week/per child.
Payment for early drop off and/or late pick up must be made at time of camp purchase.
Weeks of Operation:
Summer 2018 camps begin the week of June 11 and the last camp will be offered the week of August 20.