Liaisons and Instructors
High School Dual Credit Liaisons
- Dual Credit 2017-2018 Annual Timeline Calendar
- Dual Credit High School Liaison/Academic Dean Training
- Dual Credit Apply Texas
Dual Credit Instructors
- Dual Credit Faculty Handbook - Coming soon!
Criteria for Becoming a Dual Credit Adjunct Faculty Member
Dual Credit faculty are required to meet the same teaching standards as any of our on campus faculty. In order to be considered for hire through Alamo Colleges District, interested instructors need:
- Master's degree with a major in the teaching discipline
- Master's degree in another field with specific18 graduate hours in the teaching discipline they are wanting to teach dual credit
- Associate's degree or higher (Technical Programs ONLY, certificates required)
Please DO NOT submit an application if you:
- Have not completed the necessary graduate work
- Are not hired by the school district you are wanting to teach for
- High School Dean has not recommended you for teaching dual credit courses
- Will not be teaching dual credit courses at your high school in the next two semesters
- Are ONLY seeking employment as a non-dual credit adjunct faculty member at one of the Alamo Colleges
The Dual Credit faculty hiring process may take several weeks. Therefore, Instructors need to apply before June in order to be fully hired by the Fall term.
Dual Credit Office
3535 N. Ellison Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78251
Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm