Dual Credit Transcript Requests

This process is for both former and current dual credit students.

You can request your Northwest Vista College transcript via ACES by following the steps below:

  1. Login to ACES
  2. Click on the "Student" tab
  3. Click on "Web Services" link
  4. Click on "Student"
  5. Click on "Student Records"
  6. Click on "Order Official Transcript"
  7. Complete the Transcript Ordering Services form in the pop-up window

For information on how to request your transcript without logging into ACES, please visit the NVC Records and Transcripts webpage or email nvc-records@alamo.edu.