Dual Credit for Homeschool Students
Before applying, please contact the NVC Dual Credit Department for detailed program information.
- Returning students: There is a possibility you may need to re-apply and/or take the TSI Assessment for the 2020-2021 program, if you did not register for and/or dropped courses during the previous semester.
The dual credit department can assist you with determining the need to re-apply and/or re-test.
- Deadlines for Fall 2020:
- February 17, 2020 - Apply Texas Application (Ready, Set, Apply) for Fall 2020
- April 20, 2020 - Submit all eligibility application requirements including initial test score results
- June 4, 2020 - Final Registration requests and submission of re-test scores
- Note: Dual Credit Students cannot register themselves, therefore you will need to email the dual credit department your course request before the June 4th deadline.
- Application Packet:
- Apply Texas application
- Parent/Student Consent form
- Notarized High School Transcript with expected graduation date
- Proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination - must be uploaded in ACES on the "Start Here" tab
- Test Scores
- Make an appointment to turn in your application forms. Walk-ins are not advisable, so please make make an appointment.
NOTE: Homeschool students must choose courses that will follow the high school curriculum they will need to complete in order to graduate.
Dual Credit Office
3535 N. Ellison Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78251
Monday - Friday
9:00am to 5:00pm