About William Keith
Institute: Creative & Communication Arts
Education: M.F.A.|Arts|Savannah College of Art and Design
B.F.A.|Arts|The Memphis College of Art
• Mr. Keith was born in Jackson, Mississippi in 1954.
• He received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Memphis College of Art in 1976.
• He received his Master of Fine Arts degree from the Savannah College of Art and Design in 1990.
• Before moving to San Antonio, Keith was the managing editor of ArtScene magazine and later owner and publisher of In Art magazine, both in Houston. Once in San Antonio, Keith, along with David Freeman, published Voices of Art magazine.
• He has shown his work in 11 different states and 3 different countries.
• He has been teaching on the college level for 27 years.
• He has been a full-time Art Professor at Northwest Vista College for 17 years.
• He has been married to Lea Keith for 35 years.
• He is a member of Hill Country Chapel in Pipe Creek, Texas.