A - Accelerated
L - Learning
I - In
C - Cohort
E - Environment
NEW! ALICE Pre-Nursing Information Session
Monday, June 21 6 p.m. (CST)
Meeting ID: 976 1098 3813
Watch the recording of our May 20 Information Sessionto learn more!
*Cohort: a group of people who share a common characteristic.
*NVC Pre-Nursing Cohort: the group you belong to that will prepare for nursing school together.
How does this help me?
In the Cohort*, you will:
- Belong to a learning community with other pre-nursing students.
- Become members of the NVC Society of Aspiring Nurses (SAN).
- Attend events, hearing guest speakers, going on nursing school tours and volunteering.
- Get automatically enrolled in courses.
- Complete courses in 24 months for an Associate of Science Degree.
- Save up to $1,880 on tuition.
How do I apply?
- Be college-ready based on TSI scores.
- Complete the application, including all requested documentation.
Complete a successful interview with faculty and/or administration of program.
- Commit to being on campus or remote from 8:00 am- 3:15 pm weekly (Mon-Fri) for the duration of the program.
- Maintain membership in SAN student club.