To respect social distancing measures, beginning Monday, March 23rd all classes will be online and access to campus buildings, including the labs, will be restricted.
The CARES labs will continue to serve students by providing online tutoring with NVC tutors through: Brainfuse-TutorMatch.
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
You can also join my Zoom Meeting Room here Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-5:00PM: https://alamo.zoom.us/j/8374404694
For more information, click here
College Level English
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thurs: 8AM-9PM
Here you will find a place for all students in college level English courses who need help with writing assignments. Students may work individually or in groups with the aid of a tutor.
• Discussing and approaching assignments
• Brainstorming essay topics
• Essay organization and paragraph development
• Grammar, syntax, and punctuation
• Research and citation
• MLA documentation and format
• Review of instructor comments on papers previously submitted
• Techniques for becoming a stronger writer
• Questions about the writing process
Academic Program Coordinator
College Level English Lab
The Advocacy Center