NVC Early Voting Site
Date: April 19–27, 2021
Location: Mountain Laurel Hall
- College, Northwest Vista College, Calendar, Northwest Vista College, Featured, Faculty & Staff, Students, Alumni, Community
All Poll Centers are considered Vote Centers so voters can vote at any Poll site regardless if it is in their precinct.
Northwest Vista College will open one building for voting as requested by Bexar County. This opening is for a limited purpose mandated by election code statute.
In-person Early Voting: Monday, April 19 - Tuesday, April 27 (vote at any early voting polling location, including Northwest Vista College). Voting will take place at Mountain Laurel Hall (MLH). Please park in Lot 2 (Indian Paintbrush). Voters are encouraged to wear masks for the safety of everyone.
Hours of Early Voting:
- Monday-Friday, April 19-23: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday, April 24: 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Sunday, April 25: CLOSED
- Monday-Tuesday, April 26-27 8:00am to 8:00pm
- VOTING DAY: Saturday, May 1, 2021: 7:00am - 7:00pm
You must Be a Registered voter in order to vote in November election.
- Check if you are already registered to vote:
Bexar County & polling location:
- Outside of Bexar County: https://teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov/MVP/mvp.do
Absentee Voting and Voting by Mail
According to the Bexar County Elections Department, you may vote by mail if you are :
- Going to be away from your county on Election Day and during early voting
- Sick or disabled
- 65 years of age or older on Election Day
- Confined in jail, but eligible to vote
Further information on voting by mail:
Bexar County Ballot by Mail application:
- English: https://www.bexar.org/DocumentCenter/View/25422/Application-for-Ballot-by-Mail
- Spanish: https://www.bexar.org/DocumentCenter/View/27611/ABBM-Spanish
- Complete and return your application no later than 11 days prior to the election for which a ballot is requested per Bexar County Web site. For further information, please call 210-335-0362.
Required Voter Identification
During this time, Northwest Vista College will not be open for classrooms or student services due to COVID-19. All classes and student services are open remotely. Please view website for information on remote learning.