Important Dates to Remember:
- June 26 - Last day to apply for admission to Summer II
- July 2 - Last day to register for summer classes for Summer II term
- July 10 - Classes begin for Summer II term.
- July 23 - Payment deadline for fall terms.
- Aug. 7 - Last day to apply for admission for Fall and Flex 1 terms
- Aug. 20 - Last day to register online for Fall and Flex 1 terms.
- Aug. 24 - Financial aid funds become available for Fall and Flex 1 terms
- Aug. 28 - First day of semester for Fall and Flex 1 terms
To see the summer payment deadlines calendar, click this link.
To see the fall payment deadlines calendar, click this link.
Please check your student accounts for remaining balances to avoid being dropped from classes. You can set up a payment plan or pay your balance in person by 5:00 p.m. or online by 11:59 p.m. (specific dates apply for specific term. Refer to deadlines above or online at: http://alamo.edu/main.aspx?id=46375.
The Northwest Vista College community wants you to succeed as a student. Vista employees, students and alumni are ready to help you achieve your goals, whether you want to take one class for professional development, complete a degree or certificate or enjoy an enrichment class like cooking or yoga. There are many benefits that come from your enrollment. You can exercise at the fitness center at a reduced rate, visit several San Antonio museums free of charge and study or relax at the Cyber Café by the lake.
While you’re here, we encourage you to experience college beyond the classroom. Student Life can be so much more fun if you join a club or an organization, participate in recreation sports or take on student leadership opportunities. We hope you enjoy being part of Vista!