The CIMA-LSAMP Peer Mentors are here to help you achieve academic success.
What is a Peer Mentor?
- An experienced guide and role model to help you navigate easily through your college experience.
- A trusted ally who provides advice, support, and information with your personal, academic, and social situations.
What are some of the benefits of having a Peer Mentor?
- Boost confidence and self-esteem
- Strengthen your academic skills
- Helping you gain professional development (training, guest speakers, teambuilding, etc.)
- One-on-One sessions
Peer Mentor can help you with:
- Information and encouragement on STEM academic achievements
- Information on campus resources and opportunities
- Setting future goals
- Understanding your degree plan and the courses required
Monday : 9:00am - 1:00pm
Tuesday : 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday : 9:00am - 1:00pm
Thursday : 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Friday : 10:00am - 2:00pm