Community Math Resources
Community Math Parent Education/Tutoring Sessions
- Community Math classes for parents are held in conjunction with area community centers: parents, help your child be prepared for math success!
For an overview of our tutoring program, please view this video:
- To apply for the Community Math program, please use this QR Code:
***PARENTS: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR NVC/UTSA PROGRAMS, SIGN UP HERE!
Students will learn about engineering their own pollinator and water filter for a garden while also strengthening mathematical skills. The Community Math camp partners with a local community center and is open to ages 5-12 and runs in the summer. For information, please email Crystal.Kalinecfirstname.lastname@example.org.
For NVC Students
NVC Student Development (SDEV) Courses
Elementary Education Majors: register for classes designed especially for you! For more information, contact Professor Kelli Bradshaw at email@example.com.
The Community Math App
- To keep up-to-date on all things Community Math, be sure to download our app on the Apple Store (for iPhone users) and the Google Play (for Android users) Store! The app is compatible on all Apple and Android devices.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to download our app, please click HERE.
UTSA, Alamo Colleges Co-Enrollment Teaching Program Partnership
2 + 2 plans and Education degree paths:
- NVC Education degree options
- UTSA transfer plan teaching grades 4-8
- UTSA transfer plan teaching Early Childhood-Grade 6
Transfer Academy for Future Teachers (TAFT) Agreement:
Faculty & Staff
Growth Mindset Training
This training is offered to NVC faculty who would like to adopt the Growth Mindset teaching model in their courses. For more information, please contact Adrianna Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the most up-to-date information about Community Math,visit our Instagram page at www.instagram.com/thecommunitymathproject/