We are here for you!
Difficult issues can get in the way of academic success. Trained and licensed staff can guide you in personal, social, and/or psychological matters such as depression, anxiety, PTSD and grief. We can help you manage these issues, your responsibilities, and other personal situations.
Looking for information on academic advisors?
Please visit Advising Center.
- Services for Students
- Services for Faculty and Staff
- Drugs and Alcohol (Campus Policy)
- Strategies of Behavioral Intervention (SOBI)
- Free Alcohol/Mental Health Screening
- Community Resource Guide
- Student Satisfaction Survey
- Other Helpful Links
Student Satisfaction Survey
Have you met with our counselors before? We want to know what you think!