Rental Return Drive-Thru Drop Off: Dec. 14-18
December 14, 2020
Northwest Vista College Follett bookstore will be accepting “rental returns” via a Drive-Thru Drop Off event scheduled to take place the week of December 14-18, 2020. Students will be able to drop off rental return books at the campus using the schedule below.
- Monday, December 14, 2020 9am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 9am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 9am – 4:30pm
- Thursday, December 17, 2020 9am – 4:30pm
- Friday, December 18, 2020 9am – 1:00pm
Drive-Thru Drop Off will take place outside of Palmetto Center for the arts in the traffic roundabout of the Northwest Vista College campus.
Follett Bookstore staff will be set-up at a table and will be wearing masks and gloves. You will not need to exit your car.
Please follow these instructions to maintain a safe and quick process:
- To assist with check-in, bring an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper with your name, email, and contact phone number on it.
- When entering, please use the Wiseman entrance and follow signs for Curbside. Enter and Exit where directed.
- Remain in your vehicle and move forward to the drop off station when instructed by the Staff.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the bookstore director, Jennifer Wolff, at email@example.com
Please use the Wiseman Road entrance:
- From 151, Exit Wiseman Blvd, turn west towards Northwest Vista College
- Turn into NVC entrance, follow signs for Curbside
- Enter drop off circle in front of Palmetto Center, and follow staff directions
Please note location on map below for entrance and exit information: