Free COVID-19 Testing Tuesdays from 1:00pm until 2:30pm
July 6, 2021
The process for registering for COVID-19 Testing through Community Labs is as follows:
- Everyone who wants to be tested must register to qualify for testing prior to arrival.
- Go to register.communitylabstesting.org to register for COVID testing.
- Select "Site Type: School"
- Select "Site Assigned: Alamo - Northwest Vista College" (you can start by just typing "Nor" and select from the resulting list).
- Once registered, you will receive a unique QR code, which will be required when you arrive for testing.
- Each person must have their QR code ready for testing when they arrive.
You must show the QR code at the testing site. You can either show the
code on your phone or print it out and bring it with you to the testing
- Students and staff who provide a phone number at registration for results will need to VERIFY the phone number prior to continuing.