The Student Open Computer Lab provides students with the latest technology
and resources, as well as the assistance, needed to successfully complete class
assignments and projects. The Student Innovation Center is available for
students to meet, collaborate or just practice an upcoming presentation with
access to some of the latest technology. The use of this space is by reservation
only on first come, first serve basis.
Please see one of our Student Open Computer Lab representatives at any of our
- A current Student ID is required for room or space reservation
- Driver's License and Student ID are required for any technology equipment check out
- Students must make reservations at least one day ahead of time
- Minimum of 2 or more in a group
- Maximum Limit of 2 hours per group (unless no prior reservations have been made by another group)
- See Student Open Computer Lab representative at Service Desk for more info..
- The individual who reserves the room must be present at the time of the reservation.
- No food or drinks
- A completed survey to help improve this service at the end of each session
**If the individual who reserved the Student Innovation Lab does
not show up 10 minutes after the time of reservation, the reservation
will be forfeited.