Palomino Early Start
Palomino Early Start helps you get a jump start on your freshman year of college! Early Starts offers specific developmental math courses to prepare students needing assistance to be college-ready.
Early Start classes take place during the 2019 Summer II session (July 15-Aug. 15). Classes are held Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m.-noon for three days and from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. for one day (days vary by course).
Friday, March 29, 2019
For more information, please call (210) 486-3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship for two classes (if financial aid is not available) – a $525 value!
- One-on-one advising with your assigned advisor
- FREE tutoring services in-person and online
- Access to Campus Recreation, Fitness Center, computer labs, and all campus facilities
- Engage with other Palo Alto College students during campus events
- Career exploration and job search assistance
- Complete and submit the Early Start application below by July 1.
- Complete and submit an ApplyTexas application for Summer 2019 and satisfy all enrollment requirements. Click here for a complete list of requirements.
- All applicants should be first time in college students (freshman) and plan to continue enrollment in the Fall semester at Palo Alto College.