Date: February 1–28, 2019
Location: Portable 1
- Palo Alto College, Faculty & Staff, Students, Community
Get free tax help on campus with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program offering free tax assistance services for individuals and families who earn up to $60,000 annually. For more information or to find additional VITA sites and its business hours, tax filers can visit vitasa.org or the United Way Helpline at 2–1–1.
Schedule (Jan. 22—Apr. 15, 2019)
Monday and Wednesday: 1–7 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Portable 1 Room 801–802
March 11–17 for Spring Break
April 12-14 for Easter Holiday
Bring the following items
- Driver’s License or Photo I.D.
- Social Security Card or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) for all members in your family
- All W-2 Forms
- If filing jointly, your spouse must be present Copy of prior year tax return (if applicable)
- 1099 Forms (if applicable)
- 1099-G Unemployment Benefits
- 1099-INT Interest from your bank
- 1099-R Pensions, Annuities, Retirement Plans
- Account Numbers for electronic deposit of refund