Graduation Application Deadline
Date: October 31, 2023
Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Palo Alto College, Faculty & Staff, Students, App-Calendar-PAC Students
Applications for fall graduation are being accepted until Monday, October 31. Meet with your academic advisor to complete your graduation application, or visit the Graduation page for more information.
To be awarded an associate degree or certificate, students must:
- Schedule an appointment with their Certified Advisor to complete an official degree audit to determine eligibility.
- Complete all required courses and semester credit hours for the specific degree or certificate
- Achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in all course work completed at Palo Alto College, as well as courses successfully completed at all other colleges and universities that apply to the student’s degree or certificate program
- Submit official transcripts of all coursework attempted at other colleges and universities
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in all technical courses directly relating to the technical program (Associate of Applied Science or certificate programs)
- Earn at least 25% of degree hours required for graduation at Palo Alto College
- Fulfill all Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements
- Be in good academic standing at the end of term in which award is received