Dual Credit Graduates
Requesting an Official PAC Transcript
Please ensure the admissions department has received a copy of your official high school transcript with the graduation date. (Home schooled students’ official high school transcript with the graduation date must also be notarized). Once this has been completed, the student must sign into their ACES account, and request the official transcript. The student may request the transcript be sent directly to the college/university of their choice.
Dual Credit Students Transitioning to Regular Enrollment
All Dual Credit High School Graduates must complete the following steps to ensure a smooth transition from the Dual Credit Program to First Time in College admission and enrollment.
- Apply for Admissions: Complete and submit your admissions application, www.applytexas.org. An Active application is required to move forward with the enrollment process. Ensure your application is completed as a First Time in College Student.
- Submit Transcript(s): Submit official high school transcript or GED Certificate/scores.
- Provide Proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination: A new state law requires that entering students show evidence of receiving a bacterial meningitis vaccination or booster does during the five year period prior to enrollment. The law allows for few exceptions. (Most former dual credit students will not need to complete this piece, please check website for exceptions.)
- Apply for Financial Aid: You are strongly encouraged to complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. Please consult the Alamo Colleges’ Student Financial Services website for Priority and Processing Guarantee Dates.
- Take a Placement Exam: Submit official SAT, ACT or TAKS scores for evaluation to determine if a placement exam is required.
- Academic Advising: Complete your Academic Advising requirement by attending NSO (New Student Orientation). Registration will also take place during the orientation.
- Pay Tuition and Fees (Tuition payment must be made in cash at the Business Office or by credit card or check online.): Payment in full or by installments must be made by the payment deadlines or you will be dropped from your classes. See payment deadlines at the business office