|Hold your next birthday party, school group, or reunion at the Aquatic Center. The Aquatic Center offers several party options to suit your needs; all parties will be held during Community Open Swim times on Saturdays. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.||
Wristbands will be given to party host on the day of the party according to what they paid. Guests include all attendees whether they are swimming or not.
Pool Party Rules
- Party host must sign Liability Waiver Form at Aquatic Center office.
- The full amount of the party is due the day reservations are made. There will also be a $20 cancellation fee if a party is cancelled.
- The Aquatic Center Party Coordinator will call the party host 24 hours in advance of the party to confirm the reservation.
- All guests, swimming or not, over the reservation maximum are required to pay a $2 admission fee.
- Party host is responsible for food and beverages for the party, and the party host is able to bring in a birthday cake/cupcakes.
- Party host is responsible for all paper goods for the party. This includes plates, napkins, forks, cups, tablecloth, and other supplies. Party host is also able to decorate the party area. No piñatas, confetti, balloons, or candles are allowed.
- No glass containers allowed on the pool deck; alcohol and tobacco are not allowed on the Palo Alto College grounds.
- No heating elements allowed. This includes crock pots, grills, hot plates, etc.
- All party area must be cleared out ten (10) minutes before the end of the party time.
- All children not potty-trained must be in a swim diaper and plastic pants. Floaties and similar inflatable devices are not allowed; only Coast Guard approved lifejackets may be used in the pool.
- All swimmers must be in appropriate swimwear attire. This includes bathing suits, swim trunks, and specifically made rash-guard swim shirts. Cut-off, gym shorts, sports bras, and t-shirts are not proper swim attire.