Transfer Advising Guides
Transfer Advising Guides were created to guide students on the courses they can take before they transfer. Please see the Advising Guides by University specific to your program to gain insight on course recommendations, program requirements and guidance on when we recommend you transfer. More advising guides are being built each semester, please refer to the Transfer Degree Plan from the Transfer Institution below if you do not find your specific program listed in the Advising Guides.
Steps to Following a Transfer Advising Guide
- Choose a college or university with which Palo Alto College has an established agreement.
- Make an appointment to meet with your assigned Certified Academic Advisor.
- Depending on your degree plan complete the outlined courses listed for Palo Alto College.
- Meet with an advisor from the university you plan to attend one semester prior to transferring to ensure you're on track!
- Apply for graduation to receive an associate degree or certificate from Palo Alto College. Click here to learn how to apply for graduation using your ACES account.
- Be sure to submit all application materials and financial aid information to the university by their required deadlines.
- Transfer to your university and complete the remaining requirements for your bachelor's degree.
***To determine course equivalents please refer to course transfer guides found on transfer information page. Guides are categorized by school of study.***
Angelo State University
Baylor Bound Guides & Information
Our Lady of the Lake University
Southern New Hampshire University
University of Houston - Victoria
Transfer Guides & Information
University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio - School of Dentistry
University of Texas Health San Antonio - Joe R. & Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine
University of Texas Health San Antonio - School Of Health Professions
Medical Laboratory Science Guide
Dental Hygiene Guide
Occupational Therapy Guide
Physician Assistant Guide
Upper Iowa University
Wayland Baptist University
Western Governor University
For additional information on Transfer Articulations between the Alamo Colleges District and partnering institutions, please visit the district website here.
BOLD Advising Center (PC 200)
STEM Advising Center (PC 114)