Congratulations on taking the first step to a strong future and ‘Save Your Seat' to be an AlamoPROMISE Scholar receiving tuition-free college at the Alamo Colleges District. For program details and important dates, visit alamo.edu/promise. Once you ‘Save Your Seat’ by submitting the following information, an Alamo Colleges Enrollment Coach will help you get ready for college!
IMPORTANT ‘SAVE YOUR SEAT’ INFORMATION FOR NEW ALAMO PROMISE SCHOLARS
- The Save Your Seat form is only open to eligible current academic year graduating seniors at participating schools.
- Students must submit the Save Your Seat form, Apply Texas Application, and Financial Aid Application by the Priority Guarantee Date of February 28, 2022 to guarantee consideration to become an AlamoPROMISE Scholar.
- Save Your Seat forms submitted after the Priority Guarantee Date will be considered for AlamoPROMISE on a rolling-review, space-available basis.
- The Save Your Seat form closes on May 1, 2022.
- Only one form is needed to 'Save Your Seat' at any of the five colleges of the Alamo Colleges District: San Antonio College, St. Philip's College, Palo Alto College, Northwest Vista College, and Northeast Lakeview College.
- Submitting the Save Your Seat form indicates student interest in becoming an AlamoPROMISE Scholar and is non-binding.
IMPORTANT: Enter the information the same way it appears on your high school record.
* indicates a required field.
Enter your name as it appears on your High School tanscript.