SAC Victory Center
Welcome to the SAC Victory Center!
Please note that the Victory Center is closed due to the ongoing COVID19 situation and our advising services, benefit certification services, and tutoring services remain fully operational while remote. Please visit the SAC-VA webpage (link provided below) for more information.
The Victory Center at San Antonio College is a $7.6 million facility which opened in May 2018 to serve veterans, active duty military, and their families.
The Center is located on on the corner of N. Main Ave. and Dewey St.
- Academic Advising
- Education Benefit Certification
- VA Education Benefits
- VA Vocational Rehabilitation
- Hazlewood Exemption
- Tuition Assistance
- Transition and Career Center (TRAC)
- Student Lounge (Den)
- Tutoring Center (English and Math)
- Veteran Disability Claims Assistance
- Birdwell Foundation PTSD Life Coaching and Support Group
- VetSuccess on Campus Counselor (VSOC)
In addition to the many services offered in the SAC Victory Center, several offices/department are housed in the Center. For more information about the offices, click on the buttons below.
For more information or to reserve space at the Victory Center, please contact Sandra Hansen at email@example.com or 210-486-0111.