Register for Classes has step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Add classes
- Drop classes
- View class schedule
Once you have your semester class schedule, you will need to think about:
- Textbooks: Instructional materials and texts are free for fall 2022. Check your student e-mail to select delivery methods through our Barnes & Noble college bookstore.
Student Request Forms
Students wishing to change home school would submit a Change of Primary Institution (CPI) form to the specific Alamo College they plan to attend.
- Visit Guardian for the current status of your Change of Primary Institution (CPI) request
- Requests are processed according to the following timelines (exceptions may be available for graduation and when utilizing Veteran Benefits):
- Fall: May 1 - July 31
- Spring: August 1 - November 30
- Summer: December 1 - April 30
Multiple Measures (MUM) offers incoming students, NOT including high school students in dual credit courses, opportunities to enroll in college through the use of:
- Standardized test scores
- High school GPA
- High school course history
The Assessment Office is located in Moody Learning Center (MLC) room 530.
Tuition & Aid
- AP students can receiving funding for a total of three years
- Visit Current AlamoPROMISE Scholars for more details