Awarding AP/CLEP Credits
Requirements to Award AP and CLEP Credits
- Official Score Report from CollegeBoard will need to be send to San Antonio College.
- Must meet the Credit by Exam Score Policy for AP and CLEP at San Antonio College. Click Here to view CLEP/AP Credit Policy
- No college credits will be awarded until the student has successfully completed at least six (6) hours of course credit from any of the Alamo Colleges. Students can be granted a maximum of forty-five (45) hours of non-course based credit.
- Credit hours earned by examination and/or awarded through non-traditional means will be posted as “CR” on your transcript and will not be included in a student’s GPA computation; however, the semester credit hours are counted for graduation.
- Credit by exam may not be awarded for a course given a grade. Exceptions:
- If withdrawn from course before census, credit by exam may be awarded,
- If withdrawn from course after census, must wait six months from last day of that term.
- If you have completed the above requirements, complete the form below:
Oscar San Miguel
Moody Learning Center
5th floor room 533
San Antonio College
Assessment Center - MLC 533
1819 N. Main Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78212