Moving to Moody!
We will be closing on Thursday, October 17th at 12:00 pm and scheduled to reopen on
Monday, October 21st at our new location in the Moody Learning Center 5th floor room 533.
Due to the move, we will need to be re-certified to administer future GED exams. Appointments will become available and updated on a timely basis once the re-certification has been completed.
San Antonio College is an authorized Pearson Vue Test Center for the administration of the General Educational Development Computer Based Test (GED-CBT). The steps to schedule your GED testing at San Antonio College are simple by going to www.ged.com. This process involves creating account, it offers the option of purchasing GED preparation materials, identify testing centers with testing dates and making payment.
Language Option: English and Spanish or Combine Language
Retest Policy: 60 day waiting period, after first three attempts
GED (High School Equivalency Score Requirement): A minimum total score of 580 points with no individual test score less than 145 on each of the four exams.
Date of the Scheduled Exam
Students will need to arrive at the Testing Center (Fletcher Admin Center room 112) 30 minutes in advance to sign in for their scheduled appointment. Please read carefully what is and what is not allowed in the testing lab.
- A government issued identification (Texas DL/Texas ID, Military ID, Passport/Visa, or Consulate ID).
- ID must be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable and documents cannot be presented on a cell phone or any electronic device
- ID must be valid; expired documents are not acceptable
- ID must bear your first and last name exactly as it was when registering for the test
- ID must include your date of birth and signature
- Cell phones and similar electronic devices, and regular watches or smart watches, etc. are not allowed inside the testing room. Anyone carrying any of these items will not be allowed into the testing room.
- No backpacks, bags, or purses of any size allowed in the testing lab.
If you do not have anywhere to leave your personal items, you can bring your own pad lock and use the lockers provided outside of the testing room.
The GED Testing Center is located at San Antonio College in the Fletcher Administration Center (FAC) room 112. For additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 210-486-0444.
SAC campus map: https://www.alamo.edu/sac/about-sac/our-college/maps/
Free English GED classes at San Antonio College Empowerment Center
703 Howard Street (corner Evergreen and Howard St.)
San Antonio, TX 78212
If you have taken the GED exam in Texas and need a copy of your Official Certificates, Transcripts and Verifications contact Texas Education Agency (TEA). If taken outside of Texas, contact GED Testing Service .
Oscar San Miguel
Fletcher Administration - FAC112
San Antonio College
Assessment Center - FAC 112
1819 N. Main Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78212