What is the AlamoBRIDGE Program?
Are you a high school graduate who is interested in starting college early? Join the AlamoBRIDGE Program and get a jump start on your college career!
The AlamoBRIDGE is offered exclusively to students who placed below college-level math on the Mathematics portion of the TSI placement exam. The bridge program offers these students the ability to take their developmental math class and one other course during the summer in order to be better prepared for the Fall semester, saving time and money. The courses students will take are:
- MATH 0410/0105
- SDEV 0370 College Success Course OR EDUC 1300 Learning Frameworks
- 5-week program runs from July 15th - August 18th
- Schedule is from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday - Thursday
- Students will participate in lunch-n-learn opportunities that focus on major and career exploration
- Must be a 2019 high school graduate
- Must apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) for Summer or Fall 2019
- Must have placed below college-level on the Math portion of the TSI
See you in the summer! #BeSACProud