GED-Thru-College Transition Program
2014 STAR Award winner from the Higher Education Coordinating Board
The goal of this FREE program is to prepare students to pass the GED exam and then transition into college by assisting with the college enrollment steps including: TSI test preparation, academic advisement, financial aid assistance, career & degree planning, registration assistance, and much more. This unique class is geared for individuals who want to enroll at San Antonio College after earning their GED.
- Must be planning to enroll at SAC after completing the GED
- Be 19 years old or older
- Be low to moderate income level
- Must commit to attend Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. for entire semester*
- Must be in good Financial Aid standing (must not be in default)
- Must not owe money to any of the Alamo Colleges District Colleges
- Must meet all testing and selection criteria
For enrollment consideration call to register for an information session!
For more information and session dates please call 486-0455