The following forms and resources will help you establish and verify your Texas residency status based on current laws and regulations.
- Acceptable residency documentation
- Biographical Data Update Form
- Social Security, Name, Date of Birth, and Ethnicity
- Core Residency Form
- Change/Update Contact Information in ACES
- Military Verification Form
- Release of withholding of information form
- Withholding of information form
For assistance contact Residency Information.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Summer Hours: Mon-Thurs,
8 a.m.-7 p.m. June/July
P hone: 210-486-0640
Fletcher Administration Center
(FAC - 214)