An Early Admit is a student who completed their sophomore year of high school. The requirement for early admit is a letter of recommendation from their high school counselor. These students should also: meet the TSI requirement (college course level placement).
Apply for Admission
- Complete and submit the admission application through ApplyTexas. An active application is required to move forward with the enrollment process.
- Complete the sophomore year of high school, or the home school of equivalent, by the start of the academic year enrolled.
- Complete and submit the Early Admit form.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a counselor or designee and parental approval addressing the applicant's maturity and ability to function well in a college environment.
- Submit official high school transcript of coursework completed prior to registration at one of the Alamo Colleges.
- Provide proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination. State law requires that entering students show evidence of receiving a bacterial meningitis vaccination or booster dose during the five (5) year period prior to enrollment. The law allows for some exceptions. Check the Alamo Colleges website for additional information. Information is also available through the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB).
- Schedule an advising session.