Home School students, high school aged learners currently being educated apart from public or private K-12 institutions, are eligible to participate in dual enrollment programs at San Antonio College.
Apply for Admission
- Complete and submit the admission application through ApplyTexas
- Process takes 4-5 business days
- An active application is required to move forward with the enrollment process
- This process will allow Banner ID and ACES username to be generated
- Login into ACES and begin with Alamo Enroll under START HERE tab
- Complete the Go FAARR module for dual credit (complete Quiz)
- Complete the Test Prep module prior to taking the TSI Assessment (complete Quiz)**
- Test Scores
- TSI Assessment - Student must have completed GO FAARR and Test Prep module in Alamo ENROLL prior to testing. VisitSAC_Assessment_and_Testing to view available testing times and remember that no appointment is necessary.
- **If the student is eligible with SAT, ACT, or STARR, then they DO NOT have to take Test Prep Module; but still need to complete the GO FAAR Module.
- Submit San Antonio College forms
- High School Programs Student/ Parent Consent Form
- Homeschooling Parent Invoice Registration Form
- FERPA form (Optional): need copy of parent and student photo ID
- Submit Official High School Transcript
- Must be notarized transcript
- Must include Name, breakdown of courses per grade level, and expected graduation date
- Bacterial Meningitis: submit form to MAGNUS via ACES account
- Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Record (ONLY if taking a course on San Antonio College Campus)
- Bacterial Meningitis Online Waiver (ONLY if taking an online course) for students not attending face to face courses on campus.
- Set up appointments
- Meet with San Antonio College High School Programs Coordinator
- Complete required academic advising appointment