We have returned to the Fletcher Administration Center, Room 103.
San Antonio College is an authorized Pearson Vue Test Center for the administration of the General Educational Development Computer Based Test (GED-CBT). The steps to schedule your GED testing at San Antonio College are simple by going to www.ged.com. This process involves creating account, it offers the option of purchasing GED preparation materials, identify testing centers with testing dates and making payment.
NEW GED PREPARATION RESOURCES
Texas Education Agency (TEA) - GED Preparation Resources Now Available. Click HERE.
Language Option: English and Spanish or Combine Language
Retest Policy: 60 day waiting period, after first three attempts
GED (High School Equivalency Score Requirement): A minimum total score of 580 points with no individual test score less than 145 on each of the four exams.
Date of the Scheduled Exam
Students will need to arrive at the Testing Center (Fletcher Administration Center room 103) 30 minutes in advance to sign in for their scheduled appointment. Please read carefully what is and what is not allowed in the testing lab.
- A government issued identification (Texas DL/Texas ID, Military ID, Passport/Visa, or Consulate ID).
- ID must be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable and documents cannot be presented on a cell phone or any electronic device
- ID must be valid; expired documents are not acceptable
- ID must bear your first and last name exactly as it was when registering for the test
- ID must include your date of birth and signature
- Cell phones and similar electronic devices, and regular watches or smart watches, etc. are not allowed inside the testing room. Anyone carrying any of these items will not be allowed into the testing room.
- No backpacks, bags, or purses of any size allowed in the testing lab.
The GED Testing Center is located at San Antonio College in the Fletcher Administration Center (FAC) room 103. HERE is the map of San Antonio College. For additional questions, please email us at email@example.com or by calling us at 210-486-0444.
SAC campus map: https://www.alamo.edu/sac/about-sac/our-college/maps/
FREE English GED classes at San Antonio College Empowerment Center
703 Howard Street (corner Evergreen and Howard St.)
San Antonio, TX 78212
If you have taken the GED exam in Texas and need a copy of your Official Certificates, Transcripts and Verifications contact Texas Education Agency (TEA). If taken outside of Texas, contact GED Testing Service.
Additional Learning Resources
LearningExpress Library requires that you create your own sign-in account but does not charge a fee.
This resource offers test preparation, flashcards, reviews and practice tests.
Here is a video tutorial showing you exactly how to access LearningExpress Library.
LearningExpress Library is only accessable while on campus and NOT offsite.
Fletcher Administration Center
1st floor room 102
San Antonio College
Assessment Center - FAC 102
1819 N. Main Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78212