The mission of SAC Facilities Management is to support student success by providing responsive, effective and efficient facilities related services to the college community.
Area Of Responsibility:
1. Scheduling Use of Facilities: The department is responsible for reserving conference space and classroom/lab facilities, requests for weekend building access and requests for parking reservations. Send your email requests to sac-FMGT@alamo.edu
2. Moves: The department is responsible for moving departments from one location to another due to a renovation or re-organization.
3. New Furniture Installs: The department is responsible for overseeing the installation of new furniture for capital purchases.
4. Surplus Furniture Removal: The department is responsible for ensuring the removal of surplus furniture via move, trade-in, disposal, or vendor pick-up. Visit http://share.alamo.edu/sac/collegeservices/SitePages/Surplus.aspx to submit your request.
5. Waste Removal: The department is responsible for ensuring recycle, shredding, chemical or bio-hazardous waste is removed via contracted services.
6. Special Projects: The department is responsible for ensuring special project requests are completed in the timeline and budget allotted.
7. Contracted Services: The department is responsible for ensuring lawn care contracted services are being rendered for Specific areas.
8. Inspecting Facilities: The department is responsible for inspecting facilities and grounds for needed service or repairs. To report issues or concerns, please visit District Facilities Maintenance Services at https://alamo.oncfi.com/woform/woform.jsp .