Holiday Card Competition
September 17, 2018
San Antonio College President’s
Holiday Card Design Scholarship Competition
Grand Prize: $500 Scholarship
ELIGIBILITY AND PROCEDURE:
- Design the holiday invitation for the San Antonio College “President’s Annual Holiday Gathering,” scheduled for December 7th.
- The competition is open to all students of San Antonio College.
- A Scholarship of $500 (for the 2018-2019 academic year) will be awarded to the winning entry.
- Scholarship will be presented at the President’s Holiday Gathering December 7, 2018.
- The scholarship recipient will receive design credit on the card.
- The Alamo Colleges will retain exclusive reproduction rights to the card design.
- The card size is 5” x 7”.
- Die cuts, foil stamping and embossed effects are not allowed.
- Entries may be executed in any medium such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Finished art applicable to digital or offset printing.
- Winning entry will provide hi-resolution, camera-ready artwork in .jpg or PDF format (250 dpi) by Monday November 5th.
- Computer generated en-tries must be saved to a flash drive with all fonts and links included.
- Students must provide a hard copy of entry(s) mounted on any size mat board or enclosed in a manila envelope.
- A completed entry form below must be attached to the back of each entry.
- Entry forms maybe obtained from the President’s Office, FAC 322 through Monday, October 29, 2018
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- Monday, October 29, 2018, by 5 p.m., FAC 322 (President’s Office).
- The winning entry will be notified by Friday, November 2, 2018.
- Non-winning entries may be picked up beginning Monday, November 15, 2018.
- Questions? Email Dee Dee Gonzalez • firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Events