Texas Award for Performance Excellence (TAPE)
St. Philip's College is dedicated to realizing its vision of setting the standard for achieving excellence in student success that results in a vibrant, cohesive, and sustainable community. To meet that end, St. Philip’s is using the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award criteria for performance excellence.
Part of this journey includes the Texas Award for Performance Excellence where St. Philip’s received the Achievement Level award for 2013 and was recognized in the areas of Leadership, Strategic Planning, Student/Stakeholder Focus and Workforce Focus.
- TAPE SPC Opening Presentation (Jan. 22, 2018)
- TAPE SPC Opening Presentation (Jan. 13, 2014)
- TAPE SPC Opening Presentation (Jan. 14, 2013)
- TAPE SPC Debriefing Focus Group (Jan. 16, 2013)
- Quality Texas Foundation Site Visit Team Closing Meeting (Jan. 15, 2014)
- Quality Texas Foundation Site Visit Team Closing Meeting (Jan. 16, 2013)